1) The make use of conversion words or linking phrases is a serious part of your thesis for the writing section plus your speaking reply in favor of the talking section. change words aid to make your reply flow and nearby your in sequence in an logical manner. a little model of transition words and relating phrases are:
"On the other hand..."
You should apply transition words in your answers to accomplish a fine score.
2) It is especially essential to plainly affirm your situation in the self-sufficient writing and speaking fragment. as the autonomous questions analysis your facility to state your attitude and thinking, it is serious that the anyone estimate your answer recognize accurately what your point is; eg, I prefer..., or, I don't prefer... because...
By undoubtedly affirm your point about question of the TOEFL IBT you are impressive the surveyor what the topic of your answer is. It is not vital what your point is, presently only if you plainly affirm what it is.
3) By reply to the question entirely, you are grant the surveyor with a inclusive answer. Several students do not respond the question effectively, importance that they don't answer the question straight or do not answer it entirely. This is in particular thus in the incorporated questions, where there are numerous piece to the question and it is serious that you answer each part.
4) The composition of your answers used for the writing part and speaking part must utilize a plain format.
- Plainly divided paragraphs, or concave paragraphs to explain paragraph partition.
- Clear and short opening initiate what the idea of the answer will be.
- Clear central paragraphs for the point of explanatory your motive.
- Clear conclusion to complete and confirm your answer.
Memorize that the people who estimate the TOEFL IBT are alert on your confidence and skill to recognize the question and reply in the correct style.
By apply these 4 tactics you will offer yourself the occasion to enlarge your score as these areas are vital elements of the scoring principle.